CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 23, 2013

New School Year Necessities

I grabbed a few treasures yesterday on my way home from Dallas so I am officially ready for back to school.  I am in love with chevron so my new rolling teacher bag is absolutely perfect!  Last year I carried a laptop bag but it was so heavy.  I found this rolling bag on clearance along with an insulated lunch bag.  I love the red monogram T!  My new insulated cup is super cute owls so I hope it will encourage me to get my water in each day.  Bealls clearance rack along with a 25% off coupon made for a fantastic deal!  Last year we were only able to bring necessities with us when we left our home state of Texas to head over for our first year in Abu Dhabi.  This year I have been able to pick up many things for our home and school that are what I would call simple pleasures.  It is going to be a great year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment