CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Translation Nightmares!

I have finally managed to get all of the new English and Arabic products back up on the Teachers Notebook store site.  I was so excited when I opened the store on the first day back in August.  The excitement came to a sudden halt when a couple of customers contacted me the following day saying that Arabic teachers had pointed out many mistakes.  My joy turned into a nightmare!  I ended up quickly pulling all products from the store and emailing customers about the mistakes. Finding another translator took a bit of searching and time.  With school starting it was hard to find someone qualified to translate educational documents who wasn't already busy getting prepared for a new school year.  I am happy to say that this first glitch has been worked out and I have learned a huge lesson.  I have also managed to add some new freebies to the store as well as my paid products.  Hopefully we can continue to provide products that teachers can succesfully incorporate into their English and Arabic classrooms with little effort.

1 comments:

najamonline4u

a very nice blog and the font is very beautifull. I hope you will soon be able to every thing yourself and you will not need any arabic interpreter in abu dhabi but their importance will still be there and in any prob you should contact them because you are a teacher so you should learn every more faster. blessings and regards

Post a Comment