CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 2, 2013

3 Lucky Winners!

Congratulations to the 3 lucky winners!  Gayle Avila, Tawnee Brilla, and Marsha will all receive a copy of the 6 products offered in my Teachers Notebook Shop.  I was so excited you would have thought I was the winner!  I hope you all enjoy your new items and please let me know how they are working out in your classroom.  For those of you who didn't win, I plan to host a giveaway each time I add another product to my shop.  Pssst!  I'm working on one now.  Thanks also to those who have already purchased some of the items for sale.  If you haven't visited my shop, hop on over using the Teachers Notebook button on my blog and grab a copy of my subject cards which are a freebie for everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment